enter our giveaway too!
Chinese Chicken Salad
12 ounces Boneless, skinless chicken breast
10 ounces Iceberg lettuce
4 ounces Cilantro
8 each Green Onions
1.5 ounces Cellophane rice noodles
2 Tbl Kikkoman FF Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing
1. Roast or boil chicken breasts until done. Allow to cool
2. Shred iceberg lettuce, trim cilantro, slice green onions
3. Toss iceberg, cilantro, and green onions
4. Cut chicken breasts in strips
5. On a plate place 3 ounces of lettuce mix
6. Top with 3 ounces of chicken breast
7. Garnish with cellophane noodles
8. Drizzle 2 Tbl. of Fat Free Salad Dressing over chicken
More new recipes!
Simple Spinach and Scallion Dip
Spinach and Lamb Farfalle
Vintage Kitchen Tips: 1940's Wisdom - *If there were no tribulations, there would be no rest;* *if there were no winter, there would be no summer. ~St. John Chrysostom* It's been a crazy month...