Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spiced Pear Bread and some new recipes


Before I give you the link to our newest recipes, let me tell you about this pear bread that I tried recently. I'm giving this a 5 out of 5 stars for the following reasons:

Recipe review: Spiced Pear Bread

1) Molasses. I didn't have any and didn't want to go to the store, so I used honey. I also left out the nuts.

2) Very easy to make and delicious!

A very tasty quick bread. I used pears that weren't completely ripe, they were still quite firm. I actually think that was very helpful in this recipe as the chunks were highly visible in the final result but perfectly tender and soft when you eat it. Yum! (Visit the link above for the original recipe or you can see my adapted version called Honey Pear Bread.)

Have you made one of our recipes and would like to share your review? Send it to me and I'll share it on this blog!

New Recipes Added

Burgers Florentine
Chicken & Orzo Skillet
Mediterranean Chicken
Spinach and Beef Enchiladas
Spinach Rice Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...