Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies!

Chocolate chip, peanut butter, lemon, pecan, oatmeal, sugar, frosted...ahhh cookies. I don't think there is such a thing as a bad cookie. Now, there might be varying degrees of good, better and best cookies...but no bad cookies!

I can't help it. I confess - I love cookies! What's not to love? They are the perfect size snack, taste lovely with tea and coffee and most cookies are so easy to make. Plus, baking cookies can be a great family activity too!

Deirdre's Chocolate Chip Cookies

Dreamsicle Cookie Mix

Cranberry Cookies

Dum Dum Lollipop Cookies

Lemon Cake Mix Cookies

I've collected some cookie recipes here to get you started. If you get through all these cookie recipes and still need a cookie fix, visit Alicia's Recipes for more great tasting dessert and cookie recipes. Connect with us on Facebook and get cookie inspired!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...