Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tasty Baked Recipes

I love to bake! Usually it's something sweet and crazy with carbs - which is not conducive to managing your figure or overall health. (I admit I'm a bit of a dessert addict.) So to cure my craving for baking, I've collected a few tasty baked recipes that don't all include the words "cookie" or "cake" in the title.

If you love to bake and want to try some yummy new recipes, that are also perfect for the warm spring weather, I think you'll enjoy these! If not, head over to our main site to dig through our recipe gold mine for more baked goodness!



Baked Pretzels

Baked Pork Chops

Baked Donut Muffins

Baked Stuffed Eggplant



Head over to Alicia's Recipes to find many more delicious recipes to create baked dishes. Connect with us on Facebook for more recipes shared from other food blogs and follow us on Pinterest for more foodie inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...