Wednesday, July 31, 2013

More Summer Snacks!

With long summer days and warm nights, it seems like the phrase "I want a snack please!" is a never ending, ever repeating sing-song loop playing in my head and in my kitchen! I'm sure they pause sometimes. I'm sure my little boys don't say it over and over and over again. But it sure feels like it.

In honor of snack attacks and cookie monsters everywhere (and in the spirit of being kind to other mommies like me) here's a short list of just a few of the yummy recipes to try from Alicia's.

Blackberry Bars

Peanut Butter Bars

Banana Pancakes

Blueberry Muffins

Black & White Cookies

With the time that's left in your summer, try some of our recipes and let us know which is your family's favorite! We'd love to hear from you.

Head over to Alicia's Recipes to find many more snack recipes for summer! Connect with us on Facebook for more recipes shared from other food blogs and follow us on Pinterest for more foodie inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...