Thursday, November 7, 2013

Grateful for Comfort Food!

I am grateful for so many things! My gratefulness always bubbles up exponentially as we get closer to Thanksgiving Day and precious family time. But sometimes, especially this time of year, I am most grateful for good old comfort food!

It's chilly outdoors (and getting colder) and I really want to cuddle up under a blanket with some apple cider and eat my way through a myriad of comfort dishes! What's your favorite comfort food? Try one of our faves too!

Baked Macaroni and Cheese

Quick Chicken Pot Pie

Buttermilk Rolls

All-In-One Quiche

Ham & Scalloped Potatoes

Visit Alicia's Recipes to find more recipes perfect for pairing with your fall harvest celebrations! 

Connect with us for more foodie inspiration! 
Facebook 
Twitter
Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...