Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday!

We are not superstitious here at Alicia's, so in honor of Friday the 13th, I decided to have a little fun with our recipe recommendations today!  I put together a few recipes that our bound to brighten the dreariest of days, and be enjoyable over the weekend!

Chocolate Bar Cookies
I was going to go with a caramel theme for today, but thought I better take a break from the candy and caramel to give our New Year's resolutions a chance to work!  We all get a little overloaded on sugary treats at the holidays, but you really can't ever have enough cookies...That's totally different!

Deidre's Extraordinary Chocolate Chip Cookies
Admittedly, I have not attempted to bake Deidre's Extraordinary Chocolate Chip Cookies, but what a name!  The name alone makes me want to try them just to see if Deidre speaks the truth.  Give me a shout out if you try the recipe and the cookies end up blowing your mind!  And be careful!

Lemon Ricotta Cookies with Lemon Glaze
I added the Lemon Cookie recipe mainly to give you a break from the chocolate chip cookie overload.  But as I said before, can you really ever get enough cookies?  I could live on cookies if I had to.  This recipe looks especially tempting due to the glaze.  I am a huge fan of glaze.

Enjoy the cookie recipes!  Remember, we love feedback and photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...