Friday, November 2, 2012

Pumpkin Love For Your Punkins!

It's that time again! Time feature the wonderful pumpkin in as many recipes and dishes as possible. I am a huge pumpkin and squash lover myself so I always look forward to fall when I can bake up a storm with pumpkins galore!

Though I focused primarily on pumpkin dessert recipes in this blog post, I have tasted some mean pumpkin dishes such as soups, breads, entrees and more! Get a pumpkin and get creative in the kitchen. Make something wonderful for your punkins!

Pumpkin Bars or Cake

Pumpkin Cookies

Pumpkin Cupcakes

Pumpkin Muffins

Pumpkin Pie Squares

Desperate for more pumpkin recipes? No worries! Visit Alicia's Recipes for a full list of all kinds of pumpkin recipes and ideas. Or connect with us on Facebook to share your favorite pumpkin recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...