Thursday, December 27, 2012

Post Christmas Meal Ideas

Happy Post Christmas! Okay, it's a few days after Christmas and you might be getting tired of leftovers, whatever they are. Don't get me wrong - I could live on leftovers, especially the holiday variety. But, sadly, my husband does not share that sentiment.

Oh, he's not above a reheated dinner...but he prefers something new. I honestly think he just likes new food, and gets bored eating the same stuff three nights in a row. (I have taken to freezing the leftovers and resurrecting them later in the month. But don't tell him that.

Anyhow, in the spirit of the season and giving I found you a few recipe ideas to spice up your holiday leftover blues. Enjoy!

Chicken & Stuffing

Bow Tie Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli

Cheesy Beef Stroganoff

Chicken Broccoli Bake

Chicken Enchilada Casserole

Why not try something new for dinner tonight? Leave the land of leftovers for awhile and venture into uncharted tastebud territories!

Connect with us on Facebook to share your favorite post Christmas meal or visit Alicia's Recipes for more dinner ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...