Thursday, January 24, 2013

Things I'd Like To Eat For Breakfast

...but probably shouldn't. I admit it. One of my new year's resolutions was to trim down a bit. Nothing too drastic but it couldn't hurt to walk off a little bit of the 2012 weight gain right? Isn't it funny how as soon as you decide to lose a little weight or eat more healthy or get more regular activity, things like dessert and rich foods haunt your waking thoughts?

Maybe it's just me. Anyway...although I haven't done too bad so far, these kind of images keep floating past my eyes. Yikes! In the spirit of "we're all in this together" I thought I would pass on a few really good looking dishes.

Banana Pancakes with Coconut

Blueberry Muffins

Chocolate Mousse Crepes

Coconut Upside Down Cake

Apricot Oatmeal Bars

If one of these recipes didn't do it for you, visit Alicia's Recipes for all sorts of breakfast, dessert and tasty treats for you to try. Or connect with us on Facebook and share your favorite naughty breakfast to indulge in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...