Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chicken and Orzo and some new recipes


Today I want to tell you about a dish called Chicken and Orzo Skillet. Funny thing is, this is the first time I've ever made orzo, just never bought it before. This was delicious and I will be making this again. I'm giving this a 5 out of 5 stars for the following reasons:

Recipe review: Chicken and Orzo Skillet

1) I stepped out of my comfort zone a bit on this one. I rarely cook with spinach and have never made orzo. The directions were simple and the results were delicious.

2) The chicken seemed a little on the dry side, probably my fault though. I may have cooked it a little too long.

I was really pleased with this recipe. I kept the leftovers and had them for lunch the next day and it was still wonderful. A definite keeper!

Have you made one of our recipes and would like to share your review? Send it to me and I'll share it on this blog!

New Recipes Added
Chicken Jambalaya
Fresh Peach and Almond Bread with Cinnamon Almond Topping
Lemon Oregano Chicken Skewers
Potato Chip Oven Fried Chicken
Tiramisu Bundt Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...