Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mardi Gras Madness!

Happy Mardi Gras Y'all!  Whether you plan to whoop it up next week on Tuesday, or prefer a more subdued celebration, I've put together some colorful dishes to help you pass the time!  Share them with a crowd or keep them to yourself.  Either way I think you will enjoy my "Fat Tuesday" contributions.

BLT Pasta Salad
It's colorful and has bacon and pasta in it!  What could be more enjoyable for lunch or a light dinner on Mardi Gras than a BLT Pasta Salad?  (Just don't use it as an excuse to party too hard!)

Chicken Cacciatore
According to my research, Jumbalaya and Gumbo are traditional Mardi Gras fair, but I am sure the Italians won't mind me serving up some cacciatore on Fat Tuesday just for a little fun!

Ham & Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
And if you are a down home American traditionalist foodie, you will appreciate this delicious carb concoction come Tuesday.  It's an all in one American grass-roots salute to Mardi Gras!  Yeehaw!

Enjoy!  We love feedback and photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...