Thursday, February 9, 2012

Unique Home-made Valentines!

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought it would be nice to give you some home-made gift ideas for the hard to shop for sweetheart in your life.  How about baking something special to show them how much you care?

Caramel Pecan Fudge
Some of us are caramel lovers!  What can I say?  This caramel pecan fudge looks delicious, and could be adapted to make use of peanuts or walnuts too.  Whatever your favorite nut, your valentine will go nuts over this chocolate concoction.

Chocolate Mousse Crepes
Personally, I could live on crepes.  Yes, I would be the size of the Eiffel Tower, but I would be happy.  This crepe takes the cake for bringing a whole new level of chocolate to the table.  Leave it to the French to think of the most naughty crepe combination possible.

Chocolate Trifle
I am not exactly sure why they call it a trifle, but surely your valentine won't be able to "stifle" their trifle adoration after sampling such a winning blend of chocolate, cream, and...more chocolate!  I am thinking of making this for my valentine...(he's a chocolate lover too!)

Enjoy!  We love feedback and photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...